Wednesday, December 28, 2011

my outfit: best of '11!





I'm back with more of my favorite posts from 2011.  This outfit is very "me" - simple jeans and a black top.  That is why I chose to feature this outfit again.  Simple as that.  Also, these photos were taken with my iPhone - crazy, huh? So if you are just getting started with blogging... don't be intimidated and feel like you need a new and fancy camera.  Pay more attention to lighting and framing a good shot.  My husband and I have take crappier photos than this with our big expensive camera.


Also on a random note, these pictures make me miss my bangs a bit!  Do you ever change your hair up and miss the old way even though you still like the new way? I'm crazy with my hair like that. I want it EVERY way - not just one!






 

site design by kiki co.