Tuesday, December 27, 2011

my outfit: best of '11!





I'm going to post some re-runs this week... I'm still in vacation mode and as we close out 2011 it's fun to look back at some of my favorite outfits from the year.  (Do you have any favorites? If so... let me know!)  Plus, as I think about making resolutions and goals for 2012 it's also important to look at the highlights of 2011.  Forget the failures and speed bumps of 2011, it's time to put this year in the books and I'd like to end the year on some highlights.


I promise they aren't all featuring my chambray top... which was definitely the MVP for 2011 (I think it was the 2010 MVP too!).  But today's outfit is featuring not only my favorite chambray top... but a rockin' tan (oh, summer... how I miss thee!), my diy'd white jean shorts, killer bangs and my favorite of 2011- the ombre hair.


By the way, did you all have a great Christmas or what!?!? Man... I got spoiled this year (rotten!).  I must have been very good all year (wink!).  In three days we drove a total of about 12 hours... but on the flip side we got to see each and every family member (which is SUPER rare).  So it was definitely a success.






Details:
Top, Old Navy (similar)
Shorts, DIY'ed (similar)
Necklace, courtesy of Stella & Dot (Rep: Kelly Gartner)
Watch, Michael Kors
Sandals, Forever 21 (similar)
Sunglasses, Forever 21 (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.