Thursday, November 17, 2011

my outfit: two paths!

Two paths diverged in the woods... I took the one less traveled.  And then got photo-bombed... what!?!? I know can you believe it? This biker dude literally bombed our photos on purpose... especially because this was one of two paths that went the same place and I swear when he saw us taking photos he decided to go down our path.  Then he gave us a silly "hello!"- the nerve.  This is my "dang, what is he doing!" face!


Any way, this outfit is a sure sign that winter is practically here.  It's warm and cozy and full of holiday colors.  This scarf is literally rocking my world right now. I love the colors and it is so soft and cozy!





Details:
Blazer, American Eagle
Scarf, Top & Flats, Old Navy
Jeans, Zara
Watch, Fossil via Nordstrom Rack (courtesy of)

 

site design by kiki co.