Monday, October 24, 2011

my outfit: blue!

This past weekend we headed downtown to try and find a new casual restaurant we wanted to try with the kids.  We couldn't find it though.  And in this day and age you may wonder... how can you just NOT find it? I had it up on Yelp and everything and we kept driving by it and it just wasn't there.  Soooo.... yeah.  By the time we drove around the block fifty times everyone was starving.  Plan B.


We did however find a blue wall.


Also we saw like a bajillion families and seniors downtown for family pictures and portraits as well.  It was honestly the perfect day for it.  And I was kind of cool with that, because I then was not the only crazy person standing in front of random walls taking pictures.  (actually, we snagged the blue wall first... it's mine)


In other news... I'm addicted to this sweater poncho.  I seriously wear it constantly.  Don't you love it when you find a fabulous piece like that?




Details:
Poncho, Target (similar)
Black Top, Gap (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Necklaces, Forever 21
Mocassins, courtesy of LAMO

 

site design by kiki co.