Monday, October 24, 2011

Why don't you...

I am coming off a glorious fall weekend...

  • The sun was shining and it was even a little warm in the afternoons 
  • I totally relaxed and got things done (somehow) 
  • We had lots of family time 
  • I finished Season Two of Felicity on Netflix (Ben & Felicity together at last, swoon!) 
  • Our tv is finally fixed (remind me to tell you the crazy adventure of our tv breaking, weird) 
  • I'm reading a fabulous new book on my Kindle (Clara and Mr. Tiffany: A Novel
  • My son lost his top front tooth (it's been hanging there for weeks) and what is more cute than a little chap with his front tooth gone? Too bad it's apple season!
  • We made French Onion soup for dinner last night (a fall staple!)  
Whew!  Any way... with a fresh week on our horizon I thought it would be fun to layout some quintessential fall outfits for you to try out this week...

Why don't you...








Happy Monday! How was your weekend?


 

site design by kiki co.