Thursday, October 13, 2011

fall in Paris...

Nine years ago today my husband and I were off to Paris for a week of honeymooning... it was a memorable trip to say the least.  As Paris and honeymoons can't help but be memorable - but also for other silly reasons... the language barrier to exhausted honeymooners is funny looking back (but not so much at the time) and my limited French kept us going in circles.  Also, while the French are known for their cuisine we had a couple of funny episodes of ordering super weird food by accident at dinner.  There was also the time when I cried because we couldn't find the Eiffel tower, I mean we could find it... we just couldn't "find" it.  We stayed in this gorgeous suite (it's only slightly updated since we were there nine years ago)... with only a huge claw foot tub to bathe in!

Here is the perfect accouterments for fall in Paris...




Don't you just wish we could whisk off to Paris right now!?!? I sure do...

 

site design by kiki co.