Wednesday, October 12, 2011

my outfit: fall colors!

Today is my husband and I's 9th anniversary!  Oh man... it's insane to believe!  We have a crazy little family and life that we have created.  We just love it.  


To think back 9 years ago... we were just babies, thinking we knew about life.  But that's the great thing about marriage, you can "grow up" together. Side by side.  Thick and thin.  And let me not mince words, there has been thick and thin.


My son asked what we were doing for our anniversary... and we were like, "taking you to soccer practice..." (because seriously... that's what we are doing - lame, I know!) and he said "no really, what are you doing?" Ha!  Even he realizes how lame we are!  It's hard to do anything TOO exciting on a Wednesday... we may go out to dinner this weekend though.


I'm as lucky as a gal can be because he surprised me with a Kindle!  I've not had a ton of time to spend on it... but I can't wait to start integrating it into my life.  It's SO cool!




Details:
Scarf, Gap (similar)
Poncho, Target (similar) see how Bex wore it here!
Leggings, H&M (similar)
Shoes, Sam Edelman (similar)
Earrings, Forever 21 (similar)

ps... Guess who won this giveaway!?!? Congrats Christy!


 

site design by kiki co.