Wednesday, September 14, 2011

work it wednesday!

Welcome back to another installment of Work it Wednesday!  It's a fun link party where we all show one wardrobe piece three ways to show off our mix and match prowess... so put a few outfits together, grab a button and join the party!

Today I am featuring this gorgeous top from Zara... as you may know, Zara recently began selling online in the US and I've loved perusing their site trying to decide what pieces to invest it in next!  I'm a huge fan of all their style and for the quality, I think it's a great value!

I was smitten with this gorgeous gold colored top the minute I saw it.  I love that you can layer it up for fall...  here is how I styled it three ways.

Casual Friday


Brunch on Saturday


Dinner & A Movie

Don't forget to grab a button and link up!
(please note, if you link up without a button or without following the guidelines, your link will be deleted.  It's a party, have fun... and don't forget to mind your manners!)





 

site design by kiki co.