Monday, September 12, 2011

my outfit: tomboyish!

Happy Monday... are you ready to dive into another week? Good weekend? I hope so!  I'm a little discombobulated in the outfit department... I almost forgot I had these pictures, or that I had worn this outfit!  So I don't even know or can remember what the heck I even did in this outfit? Must not have been too interesting.  It's got to be a week plus old because last week my husband was out of town.  So even though I got dressed each day... no pictures!  I definitely have some catching up to do!


I felt a little tomboy-ish (which is kind of actually fun!) in the gingham and sneakers... so I dressed the whole look up with some pearls and a sparkly bracelet.


So how are we feeling about cropped tops lately? They are everywhere it seems and I was a little on the fence until I found this simple one at H&M a while back.  It feels a little liberating to wear a cropped top... nothing constricting around your belly and it's going to be fun picking out different tops to wear under this sweater that will peek out!  This top would be insanely cute on a pregnant gal (not me!)... any preggo gals out there!?!?


Do you ever like dressing a little tomboy-ish!?!?



Details:
Sweater, H&M (similar)
Gingham Top, Old Navy (similar)
Necklace, ? - it's super old! (similar)
Bracelet, Gift
Watch, Michael Kors
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Shoes, Superga (I got mine cheaper via GILT!)

Just a reminder... don't forget to enter to win a gorgeous kate spade handbag and a coach necklace HERE!

 

site design by kiki co.