Monday, September 12, 2011

good look for less: Shea!

It's been a while since I've showcased a wardrobe consult here on the blog... where does time go? I wanted to highlight a great consult I just did recently... Shea is the stay-at-home mom to twin girls and wanted some fall pieces that were on-trend but not trendy... and still comfortable and versatile enough for her busy lifestyle!   Some of the pieces were chosen by Shea, she had a pair of jeans and her Ugg boots that she wanted to incorporate. She also had a pair of TOMS on her wish list, so I included a pair of those as well!

I love the pieces I pulled together for her (if I do say so myself!) and I'm thinking I need to add some of these pieces to my wardrobe as well! Check out a few of the outfits for her...


(above: jeans, top, jacket, earrings, boots


(above: ring, jeanstop, necklace, sweaterboots)


Happy Shopping Shea!

~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here!



 

site design by kiki co.