Wednesday, September 21, 2011

my outfit: fall colors.

I actually chose the accessories here first, before the clothing.  The trio of the scarf, earrings and watch spoke to me first.  Then I needed to decide what to wear.  That's why I went with the denim on denim (or denim on chambray) outfit that I wrote about earlier this week - it's the perfect backdrop for these accessories (or any accessories really!).  


Sometimes accessories are just way more fun than the actual clothing any way. Don't you think?


By the way... can you tell I love this chambray top?  Recently I wore it Here and Here. And a couple of other times under the radar recently... seriously, I don't know what I would do without this top.  It's my favorite!


Do you have a chambray top and wear it as much as I do!?!? Mine is starting to feel really soft and perfecting worn in - almost like a pair of old jeans. I love it!



Details:
Top, Old Navy (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Shoes, Target (similar)
Belt, Gap (similar)
Scarf & Watch, via Nordstrom Rack courtesy of a gift card from Nordstrom
Earrings, courtesy of Towne & Reese

Check this out...


 

site design by kiki co.