Monday, September 19, 2011

my outfit: double duty!

I love a good outfit that can do double duty... Friday I had a coffee date with a friend (a very stylish friend of mine that is thinking about starting her own blog!  Do it!)  and a date that evening with my husband and this outfit was perfect for both.


My husband and I got out of our date rut that is The Green Well to what we believe will be our next new date rut: The Winchester.  Obviously we love a good locally sourced restaurant and a good rut.  If you are in or around Grand Rapids check out one or both (perhaps for ArtPrize!?!?).  You have to wait for tables at both, but in my opinion you should have to wait for a table at any decent place and it's SO worth it.


Then we went for a quick drink at the new City Flats to check out the place a bit - the drinks were very yummy, the service exceptional and the back lit bar had me swooning.  We are hoping to take a little stay-cation there some day.


Besides that this weekend was great weather - sunny and a touch warm (60s and 70s) and very relaxing.  I just love a good fall weekend. How was your weekend?



Details:
Sweater, JCrew (similar)
Chambray Top, Old Navy (similar)
Pants, Zara (similar)
Flats, Gap
Watch, Fossil via Nordstrom Rack courtesy of gift card from Nordstrom
Bracelets, Fossil, courtesy of Monet, this one courtesy of Stella & Dot

 

site design by kiki co.