Thursday, September 8, 2011

drugstore beauty!

I am a drugstore beauty convert... I never used to like the stuff, but I have changed my ways.  Part of it has to do with the increased amount of products available at retailers like Walgreens and Target from companies that actually care about the QUALITY of the ingredients they use.  Hate to break it to you, but you DON'T want to know what is in most drugstore beauty products - so that's why I choose with care.

Yes To Carrots is a great company that uses organic derivatives and stays away from petroleum, sodium laurel sulfate, parabens and phthalates.  Wonder what those nasty things are!?!? Google them, but be warned!  And I also love Neutrogena's Natural's which stick to a lot of YTC's same principles as well.  It's great to see companies start adopting these principles AND making them inexpensively available to the public.  No beauty product is going to be 100% perfect - I know that. But I like to put my dollars behind companies that are working to make BETTER products.


Wash... I religiously wash at night and exfoliate in the morning.

Then for my daily beauty routine...

Then if I get a little breakout and need some help...
I am sure to apply this in the evenings!

What drug store goodies are you loving? 



 

site design by kiki co.