Monday, November 8, 2010

1 of 30... magic!

Do you ever feel like this song?

I've got the magic in me
Everytime I touch that track it turns into gold
Everybody knows I've got the magic in me
When I hit the flow the girls come snappin' at me
Now everybody wants some presto magic


It's rare... but I highly recommend taping into the "magic" - or just putting that song on your ipod for the gym. It's, well, magic.

This past Saturday my girlfriend had some invites to an event at the local Macy's featuring make-up trends for the season. Then we got dolled up (read: completely and utterly spoiled) at the Chanel make-up counter. I am pretty sure I had "the magic" all day - after that morning. This is what I wore:



I was trying to remember the last time I had my make-up done by a professional - they actually brought in professional make-up artists in addition to the ladies that work the counter. I had the best one working on me... but I'm partial. She made me gorgeous! It's been years since I've been so dolled up... if EVER this dolled up. What fun!



Of course, it was the first day of the 30/30 Challenge. So I chose from my thirty. I am so excited about this Challenge... I separated all of my 30 items OUT of my closet... they are all organized and getting dressed seems to be a breeze. And very inspiring.



Close up on make-up genius (get ready for extreme close-up!)





More shots of the fun...




If you live in West Michigan and need a make-up artist... I got the gals' info, she works freelance and was SO sweet and cute and TALENTED.

(want details on what I am wearing? check out my 30/30 source list here!)

 

site design by kiki co.