Wednesday, October 27, 2010

my outfit: cozy layers!

So my son has a joke that I find endlessly funny for I don't know what reason... basically the joke is him just saying: "Hey mom, I'm looking for the thing with the thing with the thing... have you seen it?" Or "Have you heard about the thing with the thing with the thing." Or any variation of those two. Don't ask me why, must be his tone of voice or silliness or seriousness when saying it. But I just die laughing.

This outfit kind of reminds me of that joke... It's "the sweater with the sweater with the jacket." ya know?


Yeah, you got that right... two sweaters. What can I say I get cold!


Any chance I can get a couple of myself cloned... you know for a jill with a jill with a jill? This time of year is always SO busy, with Halloween, my sons upcoming birthday then straight to the holidays, oh, and if you haven't heard... I launched a new blog too. You know... for all of my free time. (yeah right!) You should stop by... it's pretty cute and fun over there!


So I am now taking applications for nannies, email answerers, ghost writers, house cleaners, dinner makers and nap takers (a girl has got to get some rest!). Your name has to be Jill though. And the pay stinks. Sorry!

Details:
Jacket, courtesy of Lands End Canvas (similar style, similar color & really cute!)
White Sweater, LOFT (similar)
Striped Sweater, Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans, Seven for all Mankind (similar)
Clogs, UGG

 

site design by kiki co.