Monday, August 30, 2010

good look for less: EXPRESS!

Today's looks I put together for Naomi, she is a stay-at-home mom of three boys and is looking for a simple and feminine twist on casual wear. As a fellow stay-at-home mom I can totally relate!

Naomi mentioned that she wanted some layered looks to take her from summer to fall... I too love to dress in layers. It's perfect for mornings that start off cooler and afternoons that heat up. This outfit is perfect for those types of days...


Next up I put together an outfit with super relaxed jeans. Naomi mentioned that she tends towards tees and yoga pants for everyday wear. This is an easy habit to fall into because it is so comfortable. So I worked here to make an equally comfortable outfit that would give more shape and style to her wardrobe.

For a more refined look, super dark rinse jeans are the way to go. I just love Gap jeans for all body types and these pair are casual yet refined. Perfect for a night out with friends or your husband. Naomi also mentioned she would love to incorporate more pattern into her wardrobe. This simple and feminine top is a great place to start.

Happy Shopping Naomi!

~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here!

 

site design by kiki co.