Thursday, July 15, 2010

my outfit: 30/30 FINALLY!

30 for 30 Banner

If you have clicked over here from Kendi Everyday's blog for the 30/30 challenge... first off - THANK YOU and second off - SORRY! I am a little over a week late in joining in on the fun. I was waiting for some stuff to arrive and it's here, it's here, it's here. (Happy Dance).

I got a nice package in the mail from Tulle, which I mentioned earlier is sponsoring some posts here on the blog and I for sure wanted to include these pieces.

So here is the deal with the 30/30 project: I pick out thirty wardrobe pieces (clothing and shoes... from what I understand, accessories are fair game) and mix and match them for thirty days. Easy enough, no? I'm super excited, although the next month is VERY busy for me - I can do it! This also requires me taking pictures of myself EVERYDAY, which I am totally not used to. So, it will be a challenge, but you know me - always up for a challenge!



I am assuming the outfits will be easy at first... and then get progressively more challenging to mix and match them towards the end. Later today I will outline each item I am including... so stay tuned for that!



Um, we need to talk about this shirt. Hello LOVE! It's perfect with shorts because it's super light weight and breezy and it's just enough "refined" to go with my distressed shorts (you know I love a good juxtaposition!). That is what I love most about TULLE's clothing... it's very chic and refined, but easy enough for a busy mom like me to be sporting.



This top would be perfect for the office as well... with a suit or a nice pencil skirt - perfect. Did I mention I am loving orange for fall. There will be more orange to come. PROMISE! Bottom line, I feel like a million bucks in this top and am counting the days to wear it again.

Details:

Top, courtesy of Tulle
Shorts, DIY (similar)
Wedges, Target (similar if Target is sold out...)
Purse, Matt & Nat (same style in grey, I got mine on GILT for way cheaper!)

 

site design by kiki co.