Thursday, November 19, 2009

good LOOK for less: EXPRESS, Katrina!

Today's good LOOK for less EXPRESS consult is Katrina... here's a bit about her:

I am a working mom and my husband and I have a beautiful 22 month old son. I work full time for a community college. I'd say my work environment is business, but I rarely wear suits. I consider my style classic and my absolute modern fashion icon is Reese Witherspoon. I need work appropriate, fashionable, classic outfits but also something I can wear on outings with the family - running errands, heading to the Christmas tree farm to pick out our tree and running about with an active almost two year old. I love fashion, but wouldn't say I'm trendy. I also recently found out we have a new baby on the way next summer so transitional outfits maintaining style will be important. I strongly believe that just because I'm a mom doesn't mean I can't have style!


A baby on the way! How fun! Here's a couple of looks I pulled together for you Katrina:

This is a simple and transitional outfit for hanging out with the kiddo, running errands or even dinner out with your husband... if you can find the time! The top and cardigan can get you through the first months of pregnancy and the first few post-natal months as well. Just swap out some maternity jeans in between and you are all set!
Delia's at ShopStyle


This is a great holiday activity outfit, whether ice skating with the kids, attending a tree-lighting or doning a saw and cutting your own tree, you will be comfy and picture perfect in this outfit for all of your outdoor holiday activities!
Charlotte Russe at ShopStyle


For holiday parties or a day at the office, this dress will again work through the beginning months of your pregnancy comfortably. Paired with some snazzy hoisery and a ruffly handbag this is a fun and festive outfit!
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


Enjoy and Happy Shopping Katrina!

~~~

If you would like to get on the "list" for one of my good LOOK for less EXPRESS (free) consults, email me at goodlifeforless @ gmail.com - or click here for more info on my wardrobe consultation services!

 

site design by kiki co.