Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Work it Wednesday!

I have to admit, I am in favor of the jumpsuit. Before you think I am crazy... think about this...

It's really no different than a dress, just with pant legs. And this one in particular strikes me as very forgiving. With the blouson top, the gathered waist and the flowing pant leg, how can you go wrong? It covers the bad and accentuates the good.

I'm sold. And for $22.80 from Forever 21, really, how can you go wrong?



My husband and I have a trip to Vegas coming up soon... part business (for him) part fun (for me... and him too!). Wouldn't these three outfits be rockin' fun in Vegas? Here's a Work It Wednesday for a weekend in Vegas (hmmm... I think I could wear this the whole time... no one would likely know the difference!!!

 

site design by kiki co.