Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Work it Wednesday!

Work it Wednesday is baaaack! Have you missed it? I have...

Today's featured item is the black obi belt. I have seen these popping up in around the internet and fashion mags. I don't own one, because honestly I haven't seen them in the stores to even try on (if you know of an easily accessible one... LET ME KNOW!)
Fashion Focus at ShopStyle

I really like the look though... they are a bit fashion forward. And a touch "serious" (think Victoria Beckham)... but let's see if we can't seamlessly integrate it into a wardrobe, shall we?



From completing this little exercise it seems as if an obi belt (at least for me personally) is best "dressed down" - that takes away the severity and makes it fun and flirty!

How about you? Would you wear an obi belt?

 

site design by kiki co.