Thursday, April 23, 2009

a little window shopping...

This morning I had to stop by the mall to have my iphone looked at at the Apple store. Of course, there was some other "window" shopping involved! I just can't stop by the mall without popping into a few stores!

I decided to stop at Gap because their windows looked so fresh and spring-y. Now let me say this, I am a huge fan of the Gap, I know it has it's ups and downs... but for the most part they consistently deliver classic Americana fashion. Pieces you will own forever and that likely won't be "in" or "out" of style. But sometimes, for me, this makes the Gap a little boring.

Today I was pleasantly surprised by their selection and COLOR! They have tons of spring and classic pieces that I instantly fell in love with...

These two denim pieces are on my "to buy" list. I know I am a die hard sevens fan... but I loved the unique look of the cropped paint splattered jeans (I think they look a million times better in real life) and the straight leg pair were gorgeous in person! I am a straight leg fanatic right now!



How adorable is this top? With all the knitting I have been doing lately I bet I could recreate this crochet motif... kinda like my ruffled tank I made a couple weeks back, huh? I'll get back to you on that!


I loved the simplicity of this belt... for the summer with a white t-shirt and shorts or jeans, how cute would this be?


I don't think we need to talk about how cute this is. It just is. Cute.

 

site design by kiki co.