Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hold on to your wallets, ladies!

It's going to be another bang-em-up week at Gilt Group. And as much as I love (and hate) to report that... I do feel obligated. Because seriously people. The deals are too good to pass up! Here are two sales I will be at for sure:

Today (starting at noon) is Marc by Marc Jacobs Accessories (so you know where I will be at, ahem, noon or so)


And then on Friday - and this is NOT to be missed - is Seven for all Mankind for MEN AND WOMEN! Last time they did "sevens" the prices started at $99 and they had some great selection. But listen close - get there on time (noon sharp - EST) otherwise you will be waitlisted. I was, but then eventually got the pair I had my eye on - don't be put off by the waitlist, just get there early and KNOW your size!


I have bought from Gilt Group a handful of times now and I do have to say - everything is just as described, their return policy is generous (the fact they even have one is generous!), the shipping is fast and the presentation is high-class. You will not be disappointed by a purchase from Gilt Group!

In case you have never visited... here is your personal invitation, when you sign up you will get email reminders about upcoming sales as well! Or leave me a comment or an email if you have questions about how it all works... happy shopping! (and saving!)

 

site design by kiki co.