Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunglasses... even in the winter!

 I was in SUNNY Las Vegas last week for a few days and found myself without any sunglasses... I don't usually like to spend a lot of money on sunglasses.  Reason being is that they get dragged to the beach a million times, get pulled out of my purse and "tried" on by my toddlers and usually after a couple of months are either broken or lost!

Whether you are lucky enough to be in warmth and sun year round or even in yucky winter - sunglasses are still a year long staple!  When the clouds break here during mid-winter, I know my eyes still need them... here are a couple of cute pairs I found that won't break the bank, but are still ultra hip!




Each of these goes for only $19.95 and click below for free shipping!


 

site design by kiki co.