Tuesday, September 18, 2018

on my radar: September 2018!

September is one of my favorite months! I love the fresh start of the school year with all the promise for routines and well executed schedules, I love the crisp mornings and warm and sunny afternoons and most of all... I just LOVE seeing fall fashion start appearing at my favorite retailers. There are SO many gorgeous fall knits, gorgeous fall hues and cozy pieces making their way to my online shopping cart these days and I'm seriously into it.  September weather in the Midwest usually calls for layers - with very cool mornings and quite warm afternoons.  I love that it's the best of both worlds.

Here are a few fun things on my radar this month...

I absolutely LOVE this pink cable knit sweater - actually I'll just take one of each of all the cable knits - okay?! Any one else with me on this?

I had my mind set on a few fall hat so I snagged this one... it's cute and comfortable and even though I don't wear hats a lot, I am trying to wear them more! (I also love this one!)

Layering is KEY for fall and this gorgeous gold velvet tank is perfect on it's own or will be great under a blazer, denim jacket or leather jacket for cooler weather. Isn't this color so pretty?

This past summer I was obsessed with t-shirt dresses... I love that I can take that obsession into fall with this long sleeve t-shirt dress. Perfect on it's own or it would be fun with a cardigan layered over top as well.

How pretty is this cross body bag in this mauve-y color!?!? It would be a gorgeous piece to add to any fall wardrobe. 

Sneakers are my go-to "mom" shoes lately.  These leopard vans are SO cute, super budget friendly and so easy to throw on with any look to head out the door!

I love jeans with distressing and fun details but also sometimes a gal just wants a super simple pair of jeans in her closet. I love the vintage-y look to this wash.

I'm going to need this cable knit cardigan FOR SURE this fall. You?

My sweatshirt obsession continues with this floral sweatshirt - it's super budget friendly and would be fun with white jeans now... and distressed jeans with ankle boots later this fall.

Any one else just LOVING this "squad" tee? This would be super fun for family vacations, a girls trip or for a bachelorette party too!

Mules are like half sandal/half flats... and I can really endorse that! I love this pair of mules... they are budget friendly and available in LOTS of colors for fall, even a pink color I am loving.



 

site design by kiki co.