Friday, April 7, 2017

10 spring day dresses you'll love!

I'm slowly integrating more and more dresses into my closet and I have realized that to do this I need to find one type of specific dress.  The 'day dress.'  What's exactly is a 'day dress' you may ask? In my opinion, a day dress is a casual dress that fits a few criteria.  It has to be wearable for everyday activities like errands and hanging out with my kids.  The fabric has to be easy enough to maintain that if a stain were to occur it wouldn't ruin the dress (think machine washable or easily spot cleaned). It has to pair well with easy shoes like casual sandals, flip flops or even sneakers.  And lastly a day dress has to stand up to an outside layer easily like a blazer, denim jacket or scarf.

What it comes down to is that a 'day dress' has to be super comfortable and super versatile. Casual is the key!  The funny thing is, as versatile as a 'day dress' can be, they can also be very hard to find when shopping! Am I the only one who has trouble finding these casual every day dresses? If so, you are not alone! So I searched the internet for some awesome options this spring... the weather is warming and I can't wait to swap my jeans and sweaters for a few of these easy and fun dresses.


top row: 
striped t-shirt dress (love the pockets!), white cotton trapeze dress (on my wishlist!), navy tank dress3/4 sleeve chambray dress (love this one!), gingham shirt dress

bottom row: 
grey tank dresswhite embroidered dress (sooo cute!), army green dress (other colors available!), chambray embroidered shift dressred striped dress (so classic!)




 

site design by kiki co.