Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale IS HERE!!!

The internet pretty much goes BONKERS for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and here's why:  in an unprecedented move in the retail industry, Nordstrom celebrates their anniversary by marking down NEXT season's hottest styles.  Yes, you read that right NEXT seasons.  That means you can stock up on the upcoming fall styles for crazy discounts, right now.

It's the perfect time to stock up on jeans, coats, handbags, shoes, boots and sweaters for amazing bargains to make sure your wardrobe is ready for fall.  I've personally shopped the Anniversary sale every year and I never, ever regret buying for fall in July/August (which, yes, may sound a little crazy).

This season's sale has me all excited for fall and it's not hard to see why!  But here's a little secret: the sale technically doesn't start until July 22... but if you are a Nordstrom card member like me you can shop the sale NOW!  (please note, I do not endorse credit card debt, please use your credit wisely)  But don't wait to shop this sale ladies... items will sell out fast and prices got UP on these items by August 8.

Here are the pieces I have my eye on for fall, what are you loving from the sale?

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks!



distressed skinny jeans (perfect with riding boots! Or shop all sale denim here!)

pave "x" bracelet (has been on my wishlist all summer, now it's almost half off! Shop all sale jewelry here!)



black sunglasses (LOVE these for now and fall! Shop all sale sunglasses here! And there are SO many good ones.)

black wedge ankle bootie (ohhhh! Love these, and such a great price! Or shop all sale shoes & boots here!)

leather jacket (an absolute MUST have for fall! I wear mine all the time.  Or shop all sale coats & jackets here!)

grey dress (so cute with a denim jacket and ankle boots this fall and it's under $50! Or shop all sale dresses here!)

black distressed jeans (these are my FAVORITE cut, they are incredibly flattering! Or shop all sale denim here!)

brown suede hobo bag (I have this in black - also on sale! - and LOVE it... suede is PERFECT for fall! Shop all the handbags on sale here!)

hunter boots (the ONLY time Hunters are on sale... get em now. Or shop all sale shoes & boots here!)


cowl neck sleeveless sweater (I love this for early fall and then with a blazer or leather jacket for later in the season! Or shop all sale sweaters here!)

black open back top (how cute is this!? And it's under $50! Or shop all sale tops here!)

kendra scott earrings (it's your only time to get these babies on sale! Shop all sale jewelry here!)


Get shopping ladies! I know I am... stay tuned for what I buy!







Want an even easier way to shop... click the "read more" button below  for a click to shop image!




 

site design by kiki co.