Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Shop my closet at the Nordstrom Sale!

Are you sick of hearing about the Nordstrom Sale yet? I hope not! (wink, wink!) Here's the deal if you are just tuning in: every year for their anniversary, Nordstrom marks down the upcoming season's hottest pieces.  You read that right, the NEW fall stuff is marked down and that makes it a really great time to purchase fall must haves like boots, sweaters, jeans and purses.  It's a once-this-season deal that you won't want to miss out on!  Right now the sale is only open to Nordstrom card holders... but don't let that get you down.  You can sign up for a card (please shop with credit responsibly ladies!), or wait until it opens for the general public on July 22... OR if you don't want to wait and you aren't into credit cards (which is totally understandable, and so very responsible of you!) there is ONE more way you can get your hands on these goodies early... yep!  You can sign up for a Nordstrom debit card... no credit, financing or interest payments - it simply comes out of your checking account!  Pretty handy, huh?  But make sure you shop early, items sell out quick and prices go UP on August 8.

While I was shopping the sale myself this year (stay tuned for what I bought... I'll post about it soon!) I noticed that a number of my current wardrobe staples that I own and love were back in stock this year.  Some of them are a touch different styles as designers tend to change up minor details from season to season, but for the most part several of my past fall and winter staples are back AND on sale!  So if you have had your eye on any pieces from old posts that you wish you would've gotten or that were sold out in your size... a lot of great pieces are back!  I pulled together some of my favorite looks and pieces from previous seasons for you to shop my closet with the current Nordstrom sale prices!

This plaid blanket scarf is so perfect for fall and winter and is UNDER $20!  I highly recommend it!

These riding boots from last winter are one of my absolute favorite pieces.  They are SO worth the splurge and I hope to own and enjoy them for several seasons.  Plus, they are almost $200 off right now!

Last year I bought these duck boots at the Nordstrom sale.  It felt crazy buying winter boots in July, but sizes sold out super fast and then the snow started falling and I was really glad I had them on hand! They are under $80 right now!

Every gal needs a stylish pair of Hunter boots in her closet, right!?!? Hunter boots notoriously NEVER go on sale... but a super cute similar pair is on sale now (I actually like this style more than my style!). Snag them while they are available!
(above: similar striped dress - only $25!!, bag)

I love a good pair of distressed denim.  I've had this pair for a few years and they are super soft and fun to wear.  This year's version is on sale for less than $60.

This black hobo bag is made of buttery soft leather and it's the perfect carry-all.  AND, you guessed it... it's totally on sale right now for $100 off!
(above: similar jeans, clogs)

I've styled this vest up more ways than I can count... it's a perfect light weight layer for a touch of extra warmth or to add a little texture or interest to any outfit.  A very similar version is on sale here for less than $40!

Shop the pieces I've featured here by scrolling through them below... happy shopping!



 

site design by kiki co.