Wednesday, March 2, 2016

my everyday style: boyfriend jeans!

Boyfriend jeans are the vacation version of denim in my opinion... they are so relaxed and chill that I practically feel like I am on vacation while wearing them.  Boyfriend jeans are usually the pair of denim that get relegated to the back of my closet all winter.  Since they tend to show a little ankle they aren't exactly cut out for winter wear.  So once the temps raise just a touch, I am happy to pull them back out again.

Here I paired them with some classic loafer flats and a striped top layered over an embellished sweatshirt.  It's the perfect "it's-not-spring-but-it's-not-winter" look in my book...





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Embellished Sweatshirt, Banana Republic (similar, similar or similar)
Boyfriend Jeans, J.Crew Factory (similar or similar - love these!)
Loafers, J.Crew Factory 
Nails, "Dark Dahlia" by Vinylux
Beauty Routine - here

Or shop the look here...



 

site design by kiki co.