Wednesday, February 12, 2014

spring obsession: blush pink!

I am eternally drawn to pink… all shades, all brightnesses, all of it.  Usually I go for the "Barbie" pinks - bright and bold. But this season I am totally into neutrals (I think I may have mentioned that before… like a million times, right?!).  Lucky for me there is the perfect pink for neutral lovers like myself this season… the softest and sweetest hue of pink is popping up everywhere and I am officially obsessed.

Pastels are always big for spring, but this spring blush pink seems to really be having a moment.  I can definitely see myself pairing this gorgeous color with jeans, white and black.  It's a flirty and feminine neutral that I really look forward to adding to my closet this spring.

What about you… are you loving this color for spring as well?  Right now I am ready to go overboard and just snatch up all these gorgeous pieces!


1. blazer 2. purse 3. hat 4. necklace 5. blouse 6. sleeveless blouse 7. tee 8. blush 9. jeans 10. purse 11. scarf 12. flats

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.