I have talked about my love of J.Crew Factory before (read up here for my more full J.Crew Factory review... and the comments are worth a read as well, as my readers always have great input too!) and since then I still feel the same. While not everything is the exact quality of J.Crew, I have found that most Factory pieces are a really, really close second with quality and fit. So far I really love all the purchases I have made from the Factory store. (and don't get me started on the kids stuff... love that too!)
I love how JCF hits the nail on the head with dark and moody fall colors with alluring texture and warmth. These pieces are speaking my language!
Added bonus? They are always having amazing promotions... right now everything is on major sale! One word of advice though... pieces go fast, if you find something you love you better snap it up or it will be gone when you return!
1. skinny utility pant... if you aren't up for the camo trend this fall, this is a conservative alternative. This is a great neutral to have in your closet!
2. heart blouse... this gorgeous top would make a statement on it's own or is perfect for layering under your favorite blazer, vest or cardigan!
3. waffle crewneck sweater... the simpler the sweater the cozier in my book. This simple piece would quickly become a closet staple.
4. denim shirt dress... with boots and a scarf? Perfection! Wear this on it's own for fall or layer it up like crazy. I love this dress!
5. lace front tee... this top is the perfect balance between dressy and casual. These are the types of tops that I love to fill my closet with!
6. patent flats... these adorable flats with a tiny heel are so fun and classic for fall! Plus, I am just loving black shoes for fall. So simple and so beautiful!
7. polka dot pencil skirt... this skirt is the perfect little touch of fun to your work week routine! LOVE this piece for so many reasons... especially the beautiful blue color.
8. peplum boucle cardigan... this is a dead-ringer for a similar piece that was offered by J.Crew last year. I loved it then and love it now. Also available in navy (which I just purchased and LOVE!).
9. quilted vest... this item too is very comparable to the J.Crew Excursion vest, but at a way better price. I have an Excursion vest from last season and it's warm and oh so comfortable. I would love to add this white one to my wardrobe!
Have you tried J.Crew Factory before... I would love to hear your thoughts!
What other new arrivals are you loving lately?