Wednesday, October 10, 2012

my outfit: j.crew tweed jacket!

Yes, I am completely eating my own words on the 'don't shop the sale racks' thing, but this jacket was TOO good to pass up. At my local J.Crew it was marked way down and with the extra 25% off ended up being around $50 (for a $250 jacket).  So I will eat them. I will eat my words and they will taste good.  Just this once though.  I wanted about a million things from the J.Crew sale and managed to only come out with this one. That my friends is extreme self control.

Navy is quickly becoming my most favorite color and I've also learned, one of the easiest to style up and mix and match with.  So double bonus.  I used to never really like navy, I have no idea why.






Details:
Jacket, J.Crew
Bubble Necklace, Dear Prudence (local boutique) - similar
Tee shirt, Old navy
Jeans, Zara
Navy Pumps, Chromatic Gallerie (c/o)

 

site design by kiki co.