Wednesday, October 17, 2012

my outfit: breckenridge!

Yay! We are home from vacation... and it was truly amazing, I had never been to the Colorado Rockies before and I count myself a very blessed lady to have visited there for a long (and very, very relaxing) weekend.  We are already planning our next trip there - next time with the kids for sure.  We are thinking summer 2014.  I already can't wait!

We took tons of pictures while in Breckenridge, so over the coming days you can see my Breckenridge Packing List really come to life.  I didn't get photos of ALL my outfits, but I did of many of them.  And while I love taking and posting outfit photos... I think you (I know I did!) will love the stunning backdrops for these outfits more than anything.

I actually stuck pretty closely to the packing list... and only one or two items weren't worn.  So all in all, I count it a success.  My outfits were ULTRA casual and comfortable that easily went from lounging by the fire with a book to happy hour.  There were a few MVPs that you will see over the next few days (you know that one piece you kind of wear the WHOLE vacation!?!? yah, I was totally guilty of that)... this chambray top, coat and boots definitely got their fair share of wear.








Aren't the clouds settling over the mountains here stunning? The whole area was goose-bump inducing!

Details:
Coat, Tulle (c/o, several seasons ago - similar)
Scarf, Gap (last year - similar)
Chambray Top, J.Crew (similar)
Ponte Leggings, Target (similar)
Socks, Target
Boots, Sole Society (straight out of the box I wore these almost the whole vacation! so comfortable and warm!)
Clutch, Deux Lux

 

site design by kiki co.