Tuesday, October 30, 2012

3 ways to wear creamy white this fall & winter!

If you saw my photos from Colorado (here/here) you will see that I am having a major moment with creamy white.  And those outfits weren't the only ones.... I'm more drawn to the white sweaters and tops in my closet as well - I seem to want to pull them out more than any other color in my closet.

While it doesn't seem like "the hottest" color or like it could/should be a major player in your wardrobe this season... the fact is that is that creamy white is super versatile.  Creamy white can be a work-horse in your closet by pairing well with the trendy colors of the season, the bright colors of the season and be a great neutral all around.   Here I whipped up three of my favorite creamy white pieces into outfits that are perfect for everyday wear.

(above: pants, sweater, necklace, blush, flats, purse - I love this look and hope to recreate it!)

Will you be depending on creamy white these season as well in your wardrobe?

 

site design by kiki co.