Monday, August 20, 2012

my outfit: final days of summer...

I can feel it, I'm sure you can feel it... summer is slipping through our fingers.  On the one hand, I couldn't be more ready.  This fall will mark big changes around here (here as in my real life... more on that later) that I am TOTALLY ready for and also a little hesitant about.  But it also means a lot of "busy"-ness.  When school starts the crazy schedules start.  On the other hand this summer has been probably one of the best EVER so it's sad to see it go.  But all good things must come to an end.

So this past weekend we made absolutely NO plans or commitments and instead soaked up the summer.  I even got a bright pink pedicure as one last homage to the sun.  Then school starts for us in two weeks... I'll be ready. I think.

The 30 for 30 is marching on and I am SO sick of these 30 pieces of clothing... but I guess in a good way. I love them all, but am ready to mix in some new pieces for fall.  If you aren't following along already... check out how I am mixing and matching only 30 pieces of clothing (including shoes) into 30 outfits.  You can check out the outfits on Instagram (user: JillGG) and on Facebook.







 

site design by kiki co.