Monday, August 20, 2012

wardrobe consult: Ms. A!

I have been busy as can be with wardrobe consults lately!  A lot of you ladies are ready to start looking and feeling your best this fall... and I can't blame you!   Fall is a great time for a wardrobe consult, it's like the whole world presses re-set and it's a great time to work over your wardrobe as well.

These are just a few of the outfits I pulled together for Ms. A recently... she needed a creative and artful day wardrobe and a casual but thoughtful after-hours wardrobe.

If you are interested in finding out more about my wardrobe consult services... check out the newly redesigned website with all the details.  Also keep an eye on my Facebook page this week for some pop-up sales! If you are thinking of investing in a wardrobe consult... now is the time!






 

site design by kiki co.