Today's Summer Essentials are from Christina... she writes a fab blog, has an adorable etsy shop and is also the 'busy bees' editor at good tots!
1. Sam Edleman Gigi sandals: Just as comfortable as flip flops, but much more chic.
2. Sunglasses: I never leave home without sunglasses. Kate Spade makes great options for smaller faces.
3. Miami Beet, by OPI: My current favorite toenail color. The perfect mix of hot pink and purple.
4. Lucky Magazine: I keep a copy in my bag...perfect for some light poolside reading while I'm waiting for swimming lessons to end.
5. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: I always convert to a tinted moisturizer in the summer to avoid foundation meltdown; this one is great, and I love that it has built-in SPF.