Thursday, May 19, 2011

things i like... on a thursday.

This is the longest week EVER. EVA. EVA EVA EVA. Amen.

Can it just be over already!?!?  I have very few sensible (or worthwhile) thoughts in my head... except this:

These shorts are SO cute (even more so in person) and need to be mine.
The pockets are meant to stick out and they are eyelet. So sweet.

Harajuku Lovers Baby is now deemed to be my new personal scent. 
I tried it at Sephora and instantly fell in love. It's very "me".
Don't be fooled by the word 'baby' or the quirky, but cute, packaging.  

Do you want to know what yummy recipes we are eating in our family lately? Not like recipes I want or hope to try, but tried and true... we are eating this stuff and it's GOOD!  Check it out here!

Do you follow me on Twitter? You should.    
One follower just suggested these shoes while I was chatting up new workout shoes - and bam! 
I bought them!  (after some research) I bought them in bright pink - duh, right!?!?
(my current gym shoes have holes in them, hello, embarassing!)

I will be back later today with another installment of Thursday Latelies! Check back!

oxo, jill

 

site design by kiki co.