Friday, January 28, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

Miracle of miracles, my husband and I actually have a sitter this weekend for a little date-night. It's been way to long, so I am excited to get out of the house and dine where chicken nuggets are not on the menu.

I just snagged this faux fur coat from Urban Outfitters... it was $148 on sale for $19.99 (plus I had a 10% off coupon!). Score! I plan to pair it simply with a warm turtleneck, some bold accessories and skinny jeans.  It will be a perfect outfit for keeping warm and looking good... it's supposed to snow all weekend!

What are your weekend plans?


Ashley @ The Hillside Home said...

Wow! You got an amazing deal on that coat! Have fun on your date night. They are much needed.

Biscuit McGhee said...

Awesome deal! That coat sure looks cozy. Congrats on finding a sitter, enjoy your date night!!!

Jenny said...

Awesome deal! Adore this look. I need to seriously consider hunting down a good sitter, my hubby and I haven't had a date night since 2009 - I kid you not. LOL!

Laurita P said...

i love finding deals like that...have fun on your date !

Nicole said...

That is a great deal and it's super cute!!! Have fun on your date!


site design by kelly christine studio