Announcing the WINTER & HOLIDAY 2010 looks:book!
I am so very excited to bring you all yet another great installment of my inspiring looks:book! I keep saying that each season's book is my favorite... but this one really takes the cake! I have changed up the layout just a bit and have added some fun new features for the holidays! As always it is my goal to compile a stylish, practical and wearable book for your inspiration each season.
What is this looks:book all about?
- It's a 15 page digital download (pdf) featuring my top eight winter trends and holiday party fashion picks. I comb the stores and internet for what I think are the most wearable styles and trends for the season and then lay them all out for you in an easy to read format.
- Each of the top trends are featured in organized outfits to make dressing for the new styles this winter a snap.
- There are 8 pages of outfits, 24 outfits total.
- In addition to the trends this season... I have also included three pages of holiday wear! Whether it be your office party, a family gathering or New Years Eve, there is tons of additional inspiration here for all your holiday parties.
- Think of it as half wardrobe consult and half mini-magazine.
- Of course, everything is budget friendly (you know me!)... for each trend featured there are options in every price range.