Monday, November 8, 2010

good look for less, Rachel!

Today I have a really simple, yet stylish wardrobe consult that I wanted to show you gals. Rachel emailed me for a consult recently, she is a doctor by day (hmmm, and maybe sometimes by night) in the hospital. So she is in scrubs for work, but for her time outside of the hospital she wanted some looks that went along with her busy lifestyle of raising two boys. She described her desired style as: comfort, classic, casual and clean lines. She's not much for accessorizing, but she definitely wanted to layer.

I am excited to show you this consult because I think there are looks here that each and every one of us can appreciate and love. If you are more of an accessories person, then add some... but if like Rachel, you are more no-fuss about your outfits then you can see here how simple it is to look stylish and modern, but still be wearing very practical pieces.


So what do you think? Are these like the easiest and stylish outfits or what?

~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here!

11 comments:

LifestyleBohemia said...

Lovely looks!

rlutz said...

I love what you put together...being a professional and a mom of two boys, I might just have to try out your looks on days at home with the boys...thanks

v said...

I love the mocassins!

peacelovelauren said...

your blog is cool! i love little fashion tips, great job!

Miss Vicki said...

These outfits are so cool :) Awesome blog glad I found it :)

Kayla said...

i totally jive with rachel- scrubs and comfy classics at all time for me! love this consult- thanks for the advice.

Fashion Momma said...

Looks and sounds like you had such an awesome day! I'm looking forward to following you through this challenge and after! Your blog is super adorable an you have extremely inspirational style.

P.S.- totally adore the napkin bibs from the makeup counter! :)

<3 Kim

Luke and Hailie Girl said...

:( the links you posted arent working.. I really want to buy some of this stuff..
boo hoo.. LOVE everything you posted..so my style..

Jill GG (good life for less) said...

@LukeandHailieGirl... I tried some of the links and they seem to work. Let me know which one you want info on and I promise I'll get it to you!

The Rambler said...

cute outfits!! love them! nice work!

Mrs. Biscuit said...

I am so impatient for my clothes that I ordered from this consult to get here! I keep checking my front porch. (I did end up buying the Steve Madden version of the boots at Nordstroms. Wore them today!)

Thanks once again Jill!

Rachel


 

site design by kelly christine studio