Wednesday, September 8, 2010

good look for less, Alice!

I have been busy, busy, busy with wardrobe consults behind the scenes. It's that time of year and also consults are on sale this week (hint, hint! snatch one up for yourself, why don't you?)

I try to share as many consults as I can here... but I can't always get to them. This one though I am very excited to show you because it's a bit different from others that I have done. Specifically, Alice wanted more investment pieces... she had a larger budget than my average client but wanted help choosing solid, classic pieces that would be great wardrobe staples for years to come. The other interesting part of the consult was that Alice was inspired by the fall looks:book. She chose several items from the looks:book that she wanted to buy and she wanted me to personalize those items for her by incorporating them into the consult. So if you have purchased the the looks:book yourself... some of these items may look familiar!

To see Alice's entire shopping list... click here (note, some of the items on the shopping list Alice already owned as well).

Let's take a look a few of the outfits.

Alice is a stay-at-home mom that wanted easy outfits for her lifestyle. Pieces that would be effortless to combine and layer as needed. I chose basics like this refined top and a cool military jacket to make these goals a reality!



Layering is easy and stylish with embellished tops and simple cardigans. It's a simple formula for moms everywhere this fall.


Scarves and simple bangle bracelets are an easy and comfortable way to dress up an outfit. They don't take a lot of thought or money either - perfect!



Happy Shopping Alice! Enjoy your new wardrobe!

~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultations services? Click here! or email me at goodlifeforless @ gmail.com

 

site design by kiki co.