Tuesday, August 17, 2010

fall looks:book... it's HERE!

I am so very excited to bring you all yet another great installment of my inspiring looks:book! I keep saying that each new installment is my favorite, but really, this one is! I just LOVE fall fashion and this season I compiled very stylish, practical, wearable and inspiring looks for your wardrobe as the temps begin to fall.

What is a looks:book?

  • It's a 15 page digital download (pdf) featuring my top ten fall fashion picks.
  • I comb the stores and internet for what I think are the most wearable styles and trends for the season and then lay them all out for you in an easy to read format.
  • Each of the 10 fall fashion picks are then laid out into organized outfits to make dressing for the new styles this fall a snap.
  • There are 10 pages of outfits, 30 outfits total.
  • Think of it as half wardrobe consult and half mini-magazine.
  • Of course, everything is budget friendly (you know me!)... for each fall pick there are options in all price ranges featured.
  • And all of it is delivered to your inbox within minutes for only $4 - a STEAL!!!




6 comments:

Kelly in Big D said...

Just purchased - I've been WAITING for this! Hooray! :)

Ambar said...

Yippee!!! So ready for this one :)

Dawn said...

Just got mine this am...my first of your Look Books...cannot wait to dive in!

Les said...

Love it! Mine doesn't have the list of where to find the pieces in your looks though...did I do something wrong?

Les said...

Oh never mind! Just saw the note to email you!

Paige said...

LOVE the color!! it is one of my absolute favorites right now!!

-paige

http://thirty-thirtyone.blogspot.com


 

site design by kelly christine studio