Fall at the Gap is decidedly sophisticated this year... I really liked all they had to offer. It's the classic pieces you expect from Gap with some really great subtly embellished pieces mixed in. A lot of the fabrics are luxurious and the styling is gorgeous, I would say a notch up from the super classic pieces we usually see from Gap. Over all, I was impressed.
1. Tops like this are perfect to ease into fall with. This one is great on it's own or layered with a blazer or cardigan. The colors also reminded me of the cami I wore HERE that seemed so popular! (Ruffled Micro-Print Sleeveless Top)
2. These pants are super cool. I love the tuxedo stripe down the side and I would definitely wear them cuffed like this! They would be fun with a glittery top for a girls night out or with a blazer for a business casual setting. (Tuxedo Pants, $49.50)
3. I just love this tee... as a mom I am always looking for comfortable (and machine washable!) tops in unique silhouettes. This is definitely one of those... very easy to wear and easy to take care of! (Dolman T, $19.50)
4. This sweater is the stuff that my fall dreams are made of. It's refined, but cozy and with great architectural details. Love, love, love! (Double-Breasted Cardigan, $79.50)
5. Is it just me or are dresses with long sleeves virtually impossible to find? This dress would be great for a fall wedding or layered with tights and a cardigan for cool fall days. This dark purple is gorgeous. (Ruffle Shirt Dress, $59.50)
6. Trying to choose a favorite pair of jeans from the Gap is like trying to choose a favorite child. I just love them all. I could take one in each finish and fit - but jeans are already over-running my closet! I just love these fun bleached pair! (Always Skinny Jeans (bleached wash), $69.50)