Thursday, July 15, 2010

my 30/30 list...

I am hoping that this post doesn't seem incredibly boring... and the photo content is little rushed and crappy. But you'll get a better idea of the pieces as they get made into outfits!

SO, these are the 30 items I am using for the 30/30 challenge! You will see these items mixed and matched until they (or I) burst... the pieces are for the most part very versatile, my challenge will be to make sure they don't get boring. It will definitely be accessories to the rescue!


(from left to right: sarong, black maxi dress, orange dress courtesy of TULLE, blue tank dress, white tunic, striped top)



(from left to right, top: white sequin top, peach floral top, grey short sleeve shirt, purple ruffle shirt, black ruffle top, grey tuxedo top. bottom: chambray button-up, white tee, white tank)


(from left to right: white wide leg pant, black skinny pant courtesy of TULLE, zipper jeans, black leggings, distressed straight jeans)

(left to right: dark jean shorts, grey khaki shorts, lite jean shorts, white skirt)


(left to right, top: nude wedges, nude sandals, gold sandals. bottom: silver sandals, brown wedges)

Also, I just realized I forgot THIS top courtesy of TULLE, from earlier! So that is number 30!

 

site design by kiki co.