Wednesday, July 28, 2010

bling, baby!

It's my birthday... let's bling this baby OUT! Ready?

Hot, hot, hot! Less than $40 at Express. Take THAT 32.


When I make it big, Michael Kors will be a guest on my show, or column, or vlog or maybe... here someday on the blog! That guys just GETS it. Less than 80 bones.


I love the idea of this top with jeans, some rockin' shoes and no other accessories... very chic. Arden B, $59.


Gorgeous JCrew sequined fun. Right here. The ouch factor on this is about $600. Yipes, but gorgeous!


Purple sequins from Coach. Yes, and yes. Super cute... the modern day heel-clickers. They are only $79, not so bad.

Take that 32. Although I would say I am aging like a fine wine... or aging with fine wine, which one is it? oh, who am I kidding... I'll take either!

11 comments:

Ane said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

Really Cute Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Jill! Wishing you sequins and cupcakes and all things good!

Simone said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Just wanted to say that you look FABULOUS in the black outfit yesterday....and my children make me cry too....and I'm older than you!!

Have a great day!! :)

jill said...

happy birthday! i'm 41 and i wish i would've followed my passion for fashion 9 years ago - kudos to you for being great at what you do! enjoy the day and celebrate you!

thirtynothing said...

Wow, happy birthday! Look at everything you've accomplished at such a YOUNG age! I hope you have a fantastic day and wonderful year ahead of you!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I think I have a serious issue with sequins and shiny things. Even though they can be tacky if worn wrong...I LOVE THEM!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

milk tea + polkadots said...

Happy birthday!! Today's outfit is so chic yet casual. Rock it!

SR said...

Happy Birthday! Thirties are great and yes, like or with a fine wine works. Love the outfit.

DaniloM_W志竹olff0615 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fiercebeautyandfashion said...

When I was a kid I would cringe at the sight of sequins! LOL. But these days, they are making a very nice comeback! LOVE the skirt!

btw: I just stumbled across your blog yesterday and I am enjoying it already! Great site!

dear kate said...

yes! this is bling done right! especially that j crew bag! gorgeous!


 

site design by kelly christine studio