Wednesday, February 4, 2009
hugs and kisses to the internet...
I know I gush from time to time about how great the people of blog-land are, but seriously. Y'all are great. And I am a northerner/mid-westerner, I don't even say "y'all"! The lovely Miss Aimee from the lovely blog Mostly Mod nominated my blog to Share the LUV... and now I get to nominate 10 more!
It is hard to put into words what the blogging community means to me - it sounds silly that I am talking about perfect strangers. But thank you to the following blogs that inspire me SO much:
Just a Girl, Luphia Loves, Made By Girl, Style Observer, Make Under My Life, Sweet & Low, The Sassy Kathy, Black*Eiffel, blah, blah, blahg, and Abbey Goes Design Scouting.
To share the LUV, follow these instructions!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.