Thursday, February 5, 2009

Boden Love.

You know I love me some Boden... nothing like some simple, chic, European clothing. Love, love, love.

Good thing for you the folks over at Boden love my readers too... here's a little special for you all! And then of course, just a couple little things to tempt you. Use the link below for more details on the special! Then spread the love of course.

Boden

While the weather continues to stays cool, you can warm your hearts with our very special February promotion at Boden! The Good Life for Less readers can get $10 off when they make a purchase of $120 or more, $15 off $150 or more, or
$25 off $200 or more!


I'm addicted to blazers lately... and this one keeps me on the junkie path for sure. And with that ruffle top underneath. Shut up it's so cute.
Cord Blazer


Loving this easy-breezy top...
Zanzibar Top


This cardigan/scarf combo has me drooling, seriously. How do Europeans do it so effortlessly?
Merino Crew Neck Cardigan

 

site design by kiki co.