Sunday, August 25, 2024

summer recipes I love!


I'm trying to squeeze every last bit out of summer (even though school has started!) and that includes making some of my favorite "summer" recipes. Really these recipes work all year long, but these are some favorites I have made in the past during summer and they definitely have a summer feel to them. Today I made my favorite potato salad - the full recipe is HERE - but stay tuned as this week I hope to make a few more of our families favorites. I love this potato salad recipe because it's so easy and delicious and is the perfect dish to bring to pass at a bbq or we love to pair it with some grilled meat for an easy dinner combo! You can see the video of me preparing it here!

Some of my favorite kitchen tools I used:

this pot to boil the potatoes, this knife, mixing bowls, my measuring cups are old but these are so cute, similar wood cutting boards


Stay tuned! I'll try to post a few more recipes here this week!


 

site design by kiki co.