Wednesday, January 4, 2023

new in neutral!

If you are looking for a closet refresh this New Year, then I have some gorgeous neutrals to inspire you today! Cozy and super versatile pieces that fit the January mood just perfectly! I was recently perusing some of the new arrivals at H&M and found SO many gorgeous pieces that my January closet will LOVE and of course, all on budget too. 

Today's outfits are inspired by some really fun and affordable pieces from H&M that I think you will love too! Let's take a look at the outfits!

(above) Athleisure is definitely a vibe I am digging into for January. This oversized sweater is perfect over a workout tank and leggings for a chic just from the gym look (or actually coming from the gym!). This spring the sweater will transition perfectly to warmer weather or a spring break swim cover up. So it's super versatile!



(above) The satchel, loafers, turtleneck and blazer combo are giving me major 90s vibes in the best way possible. I love these simple neutrals all paired together for retro yet very modern look. 



(above) Cozy layers are an everyday necessity for winter and a striped sweater and quilted jacket are perfectly of-the-moment and practical too. You can't beat that type of combo!



 

site design by kiki co.