Wednesday, November 30, 2022

loving lately: November!

 November is almost in the books and December is a blink away! This has been the fastest year - ever. Wow... I feel like it just started and here it's almost over. Today I am rounding up some of my favorite purchases this month... cozy sweaters, some lounge and a few deals I got over all the Cyber week sales. (Some are still on sale!) Let's take a look...

wool scarf (you can see it on here) - I love this neutral color and the scarf has great shape so it drapes really nicely.

cashmere ribbed sweater (you can see it on here) - I own this in white from last year and couldn't resist this beige color, it's gorgeous in person and a great price. I went up a size to medium for a more oversized fit.

puff sleeve turtleneck sweater (you can see it on here) - this is an instant classic! I love that you can dress it up or down and the fabric is so soft too. I went up a size to medium because it's a little cropped.

scallop trim pointelle sweater (you can see it on here) - I couldn't resist this sweater on sale, it's so pretty in person. It is a little itchy, not enough that I mind it, but if you are sensitive, keep it in mind. I went with my usual size small.

plaid top (you can see it on here and here) - I've got a few holiday parties to plan outfits for and this is definitely going to be in the mix! This top runs big, I went down a size to and extra small.

ribbed glove/mittens - my winter gloves and mittens have been in real need of updating and I love these! Lightweight but warm, I've been using them for dog walks and they are lightweight so they slip in coat pockets or a purse easily. They would make a great gift too!

sweatshirt and sweatpants - These are SO incredibly soft and my winter loungewear really needed an upgrade. I plan on wearing these A LOT. Based on reviews I went down a size in the bottoms to a size XS and I went with my usual size small for the top.

camp socks - I stock up on a few pairs of these every winter when they go on sale. They are SO cozy. I like to wear them with winter boots or just around the house for lounging. They are a J.Crew staple!



 

site design by kiki co.